Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Surprise!


I got the best surprise when I got the mail today!!

I always love receiving and opening a package from Broken Tee
pee Designs!! Patty does a great job of making receiving one of her packages an event! The envelope that it arrives in is always decorated, usually with a smiling picture of a goat from Happy Goats Farm. Then once you get the envelope open you are rewarded with packages tied up with ribbons, bows, and origami. So fun!! There is always a note too which are hand written by Patty and sometimes with a little help from a farm resident too. Plus the awesome little treats of Happy Goat Soap Samples! Then you open the box and are dazzled by the jewelry. Swoon!

I was lucky enough to enter and win Patty's contest for her birthday. That is when the lovely Champagne Quartz and Pink Topaz earrings came to live with me. Plus I got a gift certificate to spend at her Etsy shop! I forgot all about that gift certificate until Patty reminded me and I went looking at her shop again. Oh the choices... So very many lovely things!! There was something about these London Blue Topaz, Peridot, and Pearl earrings that just spoke to me... I can't even describe how much lovelier they are in person than in pictures.

If you get a chance go visit Patty at one of her blogs or her Etsy shop if you are looking to treat yourself or someone else with some beautiful handcrafted jewelry or goat milk soaps!
The Maaaaa of Pricilla
Broken Teepee
Broken Teepee Designs
Happy Goats Soap

6 comments:

  1. Awww, you are too sweet! I am glad you like your earrings. I am even more happy that you are smiling....they did their job then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your loot. Looks like lots of fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Congratulations on your win!! I LOVE Patty and yes, when you get her packages, it is a treat! I'm hooked on her goat soap. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like great goodies! happy new year! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the winning, how cool is that. Earrings look awesome. Lucky you.

    Hope things are going well for you, been awhile since I've heard from ya.

    Belated Season's Greetings.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patty makes the best stuff. I love getting her packages. We have pictures of Pricilla all over the house since Patty sends stickers of the goat and my daughter puts them all over the place. Her soap is the best!

    ReplyDelete