Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pay It Forward Packages Finally Mailed!

I finally got the packages out for the winners of my round of the "Pay It Forward" Challenge. I know you all thought that they never were getting mailed!

I had a rheumatologist appointment on Monday and have begun a new medication. I also have 2 other medications to try if this first one doesn't work out. Hopefully one of them helps me to feel more like me and better able to live life instead of sitting on the sidelines. These are some major medications that we are trying out so I am hoping for no side effects or allergic reactions!! So far the biggest thing I have noticed with the first medication (Lyrica) is that my pulse is a lot higher than usual and that I am very sleepy plus it makes me feel a little off or slow with my thinking. Hopefully these issues will lessen as my body acclimates to the medication.

1 comment:

  1. I got my package now how do I do the challenge on my blog again? It has been so long since I signed up for it I forgot exactly what to do.

    ReplyDelete