Thursday, April 15, 2010

Everything is So Draining

No matter how much sleep and rest that I get lately it just doesn't seem to be enough.  I am just tired, no more than tired maybe weary to the bone captures it better.  Just the simplest tasks of life exhaust me anymore.  My EMT class is wearing me down - I am so ready for it to be the end of May and class to be done.  The class itself isn't bad at all it is all the driving to and from class that makes it seem like so much more.  Class is 60 miles each way from here 2 nights a week plus some Saturdays.  I am keeping up with my work and studies for it though so I am hopeful that I will do well. 

I can't seem to figure out what to do to help myself with the health issues.  I just can't seem to get them under control.  I want to feel better and be able to do and enjoy life.  I just can't seem to quite get there.

8 comments:

  1. I am so with you on this one. Hopefully we both can fix what is wrong and just live normal again. I am trying.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds just awful, Stephanie. I hope you get your medical issues sorted out too. I can't imagine feeling like that day after day. And the EMT class being so far! Yikes. That is hard on the healthiest of people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you are trying so hard to make changes and just getting frustrated with the results. I am so sad that you are having to go through all of this. I hope things start to look up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a long drive for sure and that surely might be making you very tired. I hope all starts getting better for you when your class is over. Not so long now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a tough way to feel all the time!! :(
    Have you ever looked into "juicing"? A year ago I did the research and took on the adventure. It is not for everyone that is for sure. But I had immediate and long lasting results. My chronic allergies are under control. I went from feeling haggard to more energy than my kids ever wanted their mother to have!!! :)
    Like all things you must do your own research before trying it!
    Wish ya the best with the EMT classes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear things still haven't improved for you and even if one felt well, that drive would be a bit much. Could you get someone to go with you, so they could drive and you could rest? Particularly after class must be the hardest. They, the friend could stay busy in the area, shopping, reading a book? Just a thought.

    Hang in there,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to check in to see how you are doing. I hope things are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Life is hard when you're tired all the time. I know you have a diagnosis, but check other things at the same time. I recently recovered from weeks of tiredness by following the advice of three different doctors, all who knew me according to their specialty. I didn't feel better until I had done all three.

    ReplyDelete