Sunday, May 24, 2009

Long Days

It seems like I just can't get enough rest. I am tired all the time even with the medication to help me enter that restorative part of sleep. Maybe it is just because of all the stress and worry over the sick Suzy dog the last week. Maybe it is something more. I don't really know.

Suzy is doing better every day now. She is still not eating very well for us but you can tell she is definitely doing better. Hopefully things can get back to "normal" now that she has made the upswing with her colitis.

It is raining here pretty hard this afternoon which makes it really hard to run in and out to the garage to use the table saw for the laminate floor project. I guess it is always something! LOL

I have a turkey baking in the oven and it smells wonderful! Hopefully it tastes as good as it smells :) Around here turkey is what happens when you don't get to the grocery store to get provisions after being on vacation. Only one left in the freezer now... I guess that means that I had better get groceries soon! I wish that the grocery store wasn't 60 miles one way or that I had more time so that going wasn't an issue! Hopefully I will have the time to pick up a few things when I go into town for the dentist on Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Hope your long days get better soon. Hopefully as the weather changes your spirits will lift. I finally got your package mailed out. You should get it next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would really be frustrating to be so far away from a grocery store. I hope that you are able to get some restful slumber soon, and start feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a long day indeed. hope everything will get better and cheer up!

    ReplyDelete