Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Floor is in the House!

The laminate floor is in the house!! So exciting!! Now to get it installed! LOL - Hopefully DH and I are able to get it done without too much fighting and other issues :)

The weather yesterday going to get it was not very good. We had to go about 110 miles each way to Lowe's in Cheyenne and we had to cross the summit both ways! As we left the house it was raining with a little snow mixed in and as we got 10 miles or so down the road it turned into pure snow but the roads were good and we kept going. We got to Laramie and it cleared up and the summit looked to be sunny from there. We got to the summit and the weather was fine but the rest of the way to Cheyenne was a little foggy with some rain and snow mix. We hurried up and got the flooring and got it all loaded up and tarped to stay dry. The loading it was easy as they just used the forklift to put it in the back of the truck! We left Cheyenne and the weather looked like it was clearing up some maybe. Barely out of Cheyenne we hit fog well that isn't even the right word for it as actually it was clouds - very thick and hard to see anything through. We slowed down to a safer speed but other cars slowed down to literally a crawl and we saw so many almost accidnets because of it. I really wish if people didn't feel comfortable driving that they would just pull off and wait or calm down or whatever because it would be so much safer!! We finally got home just ahead of another wave of the storm.

When we got home we called around looking for some help getting unloaded but nobody was around. DH and I ended up unloading 30 boxes of laminate flooring plus the few other things ourselves. DH did a lot more than I did, but I did try to help. Today I am suffering immensely from the pain and burning in my muscles which I know is the Fibromyalgia telling me i did way too much. I am sure that the migraine I woke up with in the middle of the night and that still hasn't 100% went away is because of it too. It is so frustrating that I can't do the things that I want to do because of this disease and then if I do try to push through and do things that I suffer for having done it. I come form the suck it up and keep going school as does my DH but with this when I do that everything just gets so much worse. I don't think that he really can grasp how much worse things are today for me just from having done the little that I did do physically yesterday. I know that I did all that I physically could yesterday because on the last box I carried I about dropped it like 5 times. This is such a hard pill to swallow and I don't know how to deal with it.

I am holding out hope that the Rheumatologist can give me a firm diagnosis on May 4th when i see her and that we will be able to do something to help me get my life back. I don't want to live like this where I can't do the things I enjoy, I can't do the things that I need to do, and I can't do the things I want to do.


  1. YAY on the floor!!!
    UGH! on the fibromyalgia. Darn that stuff! It won't be much longer now before you'll have your answers. In the meantime take it easy. Is there really anything that needs to be done in the next two weeks that can't wait until you know whats going on?

  2. Hang in there... just a few more days until your appointment and (hopefully) some answers.