Staci at Just Bloggled has given me this Awe-Summm award! :)
So here are the Awe-Summm rules:
- List seven things that make you Awe-Summm.
- Pass the award on to seven bloggers you love.
- Tag those bloggers to let them know that they are now Queens of All Things Awe-Summm.
- Don't forget to link to the queen that tagged you.
- If you would like, copy the pic and put it on your sidebar so everyone knows that you're a queen.
- I have a knack for turning what seems like nothing in the pantry into some pretty good grub! If you don't believe me just ask my DH - LOL!
- I can beat all of my family at Wii Sports Bowling even though I can't beat any of them at any other type of video game! Pretty nifty considering one is a Marine!!
- I can take recipes that call for dairy and turn them into dairy free deliciousness!
- I am learning how to bake wheat and gluten free! Let me tell you that this isn't easy to begin with and I am learning to do it at an altitude of almost 7,000 feet!
- I love my dogs so much that I cook for them from scratch due to them both developing seizures from eating commercial dog food. Now if that isn't Awe-Summm love I don't know what is...
- I live next door, just across the alley to my in-laws in a town of less than 300 people and I haven't killed anyone yet! Let me tell you that is an easy feat some days and not so easy on others.
- I live 60 miles one way from the grocery store. We have lived here for going on 3 years now and I have managed to never run out of food even during prolonged blizzards that have snowed us in for days at a time!